From: Huang, Caleb (cjhuang_at_UTMB.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2022 - 11:36:40 CDT

Hello,

I'd like to select all atoms that are within 3A of another atom with the same identifier. More specifically, I want to select all serine oxygen "OG" that are within 3A of a different "OG". The following commands command doesn't work, as it selects all OGs, not just OG's that are within 3A of other OGs: name OG and within 3 of (name OG). I'm thinking that this what the command should look like: name OG and within 3 of (DIFFERENT name OG) -- except I'm not sure how to specify "different" OG with the same identifier.
Any help would be appreciated!

-Caleb