From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2022 - 12:53:40 CDT

Hi Caleb,

The way I’d break it down is possibly a bit counter-intuitive. The “measure contacts” command will give you the pairs that you are looking for (https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node138.html).

So “measure contacts 3.0 [atomselect top “name OG”]” in the tkCon will get you a list at the current frame, and you could script this to give you the indices at a particular frame, and change the representations accordingly.

-Josh