From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2022 - 12:53:49 CDT

Hi,

So there are various keywords that you can group together.

For instance you can say something like:

name OG and within 5 of resid 5 and name OG

Here residue 5’s atom OG is your reference

The selection will select all OG within 5A of OG in residue 5. It will
include the reference as well. To exclude reference - using ‘exwithin’
instead of within.

Hope this helps.

Regards
/A