From: Jan Saam (jan.saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 04:02:13 CDT

This might be a bug in Paratool.
Another problem could be that I tested Paratool only with Gaussian03
logfiles. A different format in G98 could cause problems.
Did you generate the Gaussian setup file using paratool?
Can you send me your Gaussian logfile? Then I could try to fix the problem.

Regards,
Jan

Jan Saam
Institute of Biochemistry