From: Zheng Hu (zhuprivate_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 16:39:43 CDT

Hi John,

  Thanks for your reply. I have put the following script you suggested in the vmd.rc file. But when I input the command I defined in the VMD Tk console, it still tells me "invalid command name". It seems that the script cannot be loaded automatically. There should not be errors in the script file since it works well in linux version VMD. Besides modify vmd.rc file, do I need to do something else in order to automatically load a script file to windows version VMD?

   # command extensions
foreach ext [glob -nocomplain C:/vmdextensions/*.tcl] {
source $ext
}
unset ext

  Thanks,
  Zheng

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.