From: wolfinbm_at_uci.edu
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 14:05:36 CST

Hello

> Hi Matt,
> two notes:
> -which version of vmd are you using? I'm somewhat puzzled by these error
> messages...

I'm using version 1.8.5. Maybe the program, or at least the molefacture
plugin, did not install correctly. I will try uninstalling VMD, download
whatever that latest version is available, and re-install. If that
doesn't work I'll send another message to the list and give more specifics
on the error message.

Thank You,
Matt