From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 13:13:23 CDT

Hi,
  The built-in Ramachandran plot tool will only display a plot for one
molecule at a time, but you could either modify it, or use
"$sel get {phi psi}" to query the angles and write them to files or
some other combination. So while it isn't a built-in feature, it is
certainly possible to do this with a little bit of work.