From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 17:53:28 CDT

Hi,

This might work. Load an additional structure (like a pdb file with just
one frame) and apply the result from measure avpos to that structure.

For example, if mol 0 contains 30 frames, get is't avpos. Then change
the coordinates to mol 1 (has only one frame), and write the pdb file:

set ave [measure avpos [atomselect 0 "all"]]
set sel [atomselect 1 "all"]
$sel set {x y z} $ave
$sel writepdb "average.pdb"

Best,