From: Samuel Flores (samuel.flores_at_yale.edu)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 17:41:12 CDT

Hi Guys,

I am using vmd to make some high resolution images. So far they have been
very nice but now I need to increase the resolution. I see that
TachyonInternal uses the screen display to set the resolution of the TARGA
output. I have read that I can override this with a higher resolution by
modifying the scene file. But where is this file?

I was able to modify the parameters for POV3 to get satisfactory output, but
now want to import to adobe illustrator, which only takes TGA, tiff, jpg,
etc.

Can anyone help with advice on increasing the TachyonInternal resolution or
translating the .pov?

Sam

Samuel Flores
Graduate Student