From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 08:14:27 CDT

Hi, I normally use R or plotmtv to plot this kind of data. If you are
more interested in mapping the data to 3D structures in VMD you might be
interested in the iTrajComp plugin, which right now can handle data in
which x and y represent frames, atoms or residues.

http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/itrajcomp/

Best

Luis

Luis Gracia, PhD