From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 07:11:21 CST

Hi Axel,

I tried to do what you suggested me, but it didn't work. Maybe I did
it wrong. First, I used the script called "moveframes.tcl" as:

moveframes top water

then I continued to the next steps to set PBC (my file is in DCD
format). Then I tried to perform the analysis I wanted to, but I got
the same results.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Michel