From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 04:38:34 CST

HI Jacob,

First of all, I suggest you to do what you mentioned at the end (put
vmd in C:/vmd, for example). If you really can't do it, because you're
not the admin of the machine, then you can use the symbol "?" to
access those folders from ms-dos... For example:

c:\documents?and?settings

I hope it helps,
Michel