From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 11:34:46 CST

Hi,
  I haven't written the necessary code to do groups of atoms. You might
also have a look at the rmsf calculation tool that comes with Gromacs and see
if it does what you have in mind, it's more featureful than the routines
I wrote for VMD thus far. If there's enough interest in specific analysis
features of this sort, I can add them to the TODO list.