From: Denise G Teotico (dteotico_at_email.unc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 10:06:51 CST

I've been having trouble installing IED on VMD. I'm using Windows XP and
I've installed both Python 2.4 and Python 2.2 to try to get it working.
First of all, it couldnt recognize the gopython command though I think I
solved that problem by directly typing the link to the python.exe file. I
still am unable to get the ied.py file to start and it keeps giving me
the error message of "import molecule not found". I've read the threads
about IED and am under the impression that this problem is due to .lib
files that are missing. How do I solve this problem for VMD on windows
though?

Denise Teotico
Graduate Student
UNC-CH