From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 14:59:51 CST

Hi,
  If you've been running NAMD simulations, you'd normally have
DCD format trajectory files as output rather than just PDB files.
Is there some reason you're loading PDBs rather than DCD files?
If necessary, you can indeed load a large number of PDB files in
VMD with a simple script:

proc loadpdbtraj { filespec } {
  foreach pdb [glob $filespec] {
    mol addfile $filespec