From: Dallas B. Warren (Dallas.Warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 21:02:12 CDT

> But when start the program, the windows of VMD appear and
> are closed with a flash in the screen. So, I cant't get into
> the program at all. I have tried to install it newly. But it
> does not work.

Don't recall them off the top of my head, but if you search the emailing
list for this problem there is a number of things that you can do to
find out what error is occuring. Once you have the information, post it
back here (or search for the error) and someone should be able to help
you out.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9073
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.