From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:24:51 CDT

Hi!

if by advanced plugin you mean the RMSDTT, first, thanks for the
complement, and second, it should be able to calculate the rmsd of a
trajectory agains an average of the same trajectory (look for the 'Ave'
radiobutton). I would, thought, check it agains a couple of simple
structures first, I must said, I did try to check things when
programming the plugin, but the 'ave' option was not tested that much,
since I don't use frequently.

Best,

Luis

Luis Gracia, PhD