From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 12:55:24 CDT

Cameron,
  No these FC4 stereo issues haven't cropped up among VMD users yet,
at least not that I've heard of. One thing you should check is to make
sure that you're not running at such a high resolution video mode that
you're exceeding the amount of video memory (or video bandwidth) required
to support stereoscopic rendering on the Quadro card. Try reducing your
display resolution to 1280x1024 or so and see if it works...

  John