From: Kurt Smith (ksmith_at_dorothy.che.pitt.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 15:04:39 CDT

Thank you. that seems to work. I am wondering if it is possible
to do this through the .vmdrc file. For example, I would
like to set the defaults such that the "types" coloring method
is used, type C atoms are drawn as lines,
type O atoms are drawn as VDW spheres, and the atom radius is
set to 1. Is it possible to make this the default?
Thanks,

Kurt