From: fabri (fabrizio.cleri_at_casaccia.enea.it)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 03:21:14 CST

Hi everybody,

I have downloaded and installed VMD-latest on a G4 iBook with OSX
10.3.8. Followed the installation instructions:

"To install the pre-compiled MacOS X bundle version of VMD, open the
VMD disk image and drag the VMD application into an appropriate
directory. Once the VMD application has been placed appropriately it
should be ready for immediate use as no other installation steps are
required."

However, when I double-click the VMD icon it simply pops forward and
closes back, without the program starting.

Is there some preinstalled stuff to have, or maybe some env variable
that should be set? Or what else?

Thank very much for any help,

Fabri

Fabrizio Cleri
ENEA, Unità Materiali e Nuove Tecnologie
Centro Ricerche Casaccia
C.P. 2400, 00100 Roma A.D. (Italy)
tel.: +39 06 30486844
fax: +39 06 30483176