From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 15:50:45 CST

Hi,
  If you're interested in loading DLPOLY history files, you'll
need to use the test version of VMD 1.8.3 as I haven't posted
upgraded versions of those plugins for older revs of VMD. Try
one of the test versions here and let me know if you have any
trouble with them. At present, VMD only reads formatted DLPOLY
trajectories, as I don't have any of the binary variety to test
with yet:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/