From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 16:52:59 CST

That might be the problem, however, I had no previous problems connecting
to/from other machines as long as they are defined on my
hosts.allow file...
I will make a trial turning off the firewall to find if this is the
problem...

(Previously I had installed MSMS/vmd and it ran fine on Fedora Core 2,
until I had the great idea to do a brand new installation of Fedora Core 3
:( )

Luis