From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2024 - 10:08:19 CST

(Something went wrong with vmd-l, I'm sending it again)

Here's a script with a few comments I drafted for you.
Make sure to modify the selections (-sel) and molecule id as needed.

Learn more about Labels here:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node133.html

Friendly,
Diego.

# Load 1ubq from PDB
mol new 1ubq

# Load topotools package
package require topotools

# Remove all current labels for Bonds and Angles
label delete Bonds all
label delete Angles all

# Loop over each bond and draw a label
foreach bond [topo getbondlist -sel "resid 1 to 10 and backbone" ] {
  set i [lindex $bond 0]
  set j [lindex $bond 1]
  label add Bonds 0/$i 0/$j
}

# Guess angles from bond topology
topo guessangles

# Get the angle list
# Loop over each bond and draw a label
foreach angle [topo getanglelist -sel "resid 1 to 10 and backbone" ] {
  set i [lindex $angle 1]
  set j [lindex $angle 2]
  set k [lindex $angle 3]
  label add Angles 0/$i 0/$j 0/$k