From: Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2023 - 13:53:06 CDT

Hi Bill,

LINK is the patch for a donut peptide, which is what you want. Its in
the default top_all36m_prot.rtf that the MacKerell group distributes
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml__;!!DZ3fjg!61SxavizS1nUy4x1YLxiTfN9W-Rtr8FLH8PcHtsL7phBpXJZ5PP9hq2iQqigqD72ZZWeFLWbcRcE4XyapZ0$

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas