From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 2020 - 20:00:30 CST

Hi Demetrius,

Do you have an example from others that highlights what you want to do? I'm
not sure I understand what you mean by several molecules moving in
different directions. Fundamentally, animations are just a series of still
images. The movie maker and VCR tools are one way of orchestrating the
production process, but aren't the only possibilities.

-Josh