From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2020 - 01:51:44 CDT

The pdb atom record allows for a temperature factor value. I think column
61 through 66.

For each residue that has contacts assign a value to that residue's in the
temp-factor.

Then load the new protein structure and use the representation to colour by
temp - factor.

This will automatically light up residue's with values other than 0 and
scale colours accordingly.