From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2019 - 17:57:21 CDT

How about making a 3d probability surface, in say Gaussian Cube or
gOpenmol plt format, of the correct size, then translate around until
in the correct position?

Some other suggestions -
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/8556.html

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu