From: Carlos Simmerling (carlos.simmerling_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2018 - 08:26:35 CDT

hi all, I have an Nvidia 3D vision setup including the LCD shutter glasses,
3D vision monitor, emitter and quadro card. It should all work fine with
VMD, and the Nvidia 3D setup wizard tests do work fine for me. This also
used to work in VMD when I used windows 7 on this PC. Now, however, when I
select quad buffered stereo in VMD I get only a single image (very slightly
shifted from the image with stereo off). My quadro fx 5800 drivers are up
to date (342.01). VMD seems to recognize the setup (see below). Any
suggestions?
thanks!

) VMD for WIN32, version 1.9.3 (November 30, 2016)
Info) http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Email questions and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Info) Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) Multithreading available, 8 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 2047MB (100%)
Info) OpenGL renderer: Quadro FX 5800/PCIe/SSE2
Info) Features: STENCIL STEREO MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVFG)
Info) Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (8192x8192), 3-D (2048x2048x2048), Multitexture (4)
Info) Spaceball driver not installed. Spaceball interface disabled.
Info) No joysticks found. Joystick interface disabled.
Info) Dynamically loaded 75 plugins in directory:
Info) C:/Program Files (x86)/University of
Illinois/VMD/plugins/WIN32/molfile