From: Matthew Kenney (matthew.kenney_at_cellsignal.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2018 - 10:00:16 CDT

Hi Everyone,

If anyone has the need to use a fully visual version of VMD in
containerized form, feel free to pull from my Dockerhub or clone from my
Github. I've provided both a Centos7 and Ubuntu16.04 option for the two VMD
containers, and each can be run in either text mode or visual mode. Images
can be easily modified to fit your system's CUDA version (or lack of CUDA
support). Further, each are below 3GB, so you shouldn't have to worry too
much about storage space. Hope these can be of use to you!

Dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/mkenney1/vmd-cudagl/
GIthub: https://github.com/kenneym/vmd-cudagl

Best,
Matt

--
This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
protected by attorney-client privilege.  Unless you are the addressee, you