From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 17:16:37 CDT

Dear all,
  Thanks to all of you that wrote in about problems with the
web site. We are fully aware of the problems and are working
on bringing things back to normal after significant local
network infrastructure changes over the past two days. We expect
the web site to start looking normal again sometime soon after July 6th.
Until that time, VMD and NAMD downloads are unavailable, and you'll
notice that various information is temporarily inaccessible.
Please bear with us as the web site and download system are
being rebuilt.

Thanks,