From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 13:33:18 CDT

Li,
  Jan's energy evaluation program is now posted on the web, give it a
try and see if that does what you have in mind:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/mdenergy/

I didn't write it, so if you need help with it, you'll need to
contact Jan for specifics, the documentation is posted on that page
and included in the distribution.