From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2017 - 01:13:10 CST

Dear Giocomo:
    Thanks for your advice.
     The protein complex only contains 250 residues, including the ligand
711. The "resname 711" should be correct for the analysis.
      If chain A and chain B do not both have residues with this name, input
"chain A" in selection 1 and "chain B" in selection 2 should get same error
message as
when input "chain A and resname 711" in selection 1 and "chain B and
resname 711".

Continue struggling.

sincerely,
Jrhau