From: Jackson Cavett (jcavett_at_mail.bradley.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 19:13:32 CDT

I have been trying to use this method, but again ran into the problem. I
tried a few different things, and think I narrowed down the problem. First,
I created a waterbox around the original molecule PDB file (with no water)
and then added more water molecules. This worked perfectly. However, when I
tried to add water molecules to the PDB file in which the waterbox is
already included, I got the error:

duplicate segment key WT1
ERROR: failed on segment
MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL ERROR! Use resetpsf to start over.

No matter what the coordinates of the new waterbox, the error occurs. So I
believe it is an issue in which I am trying to solvate something that has
already been solvated. Is there a different way to add water molecules to
the PDB file when it starts in a waterbox?

Thanks Again,

Jack