From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 15:56:37 CST

Hi,

  we currently use an nvidia graphics card + CRT screen + goggles
for stereo visualization. I wonder whether it would be possible
to use a vide projector instead of the CRT screen ?

  Eg if the projector was capable of 120 Hz refresh rate, this
should be possible, or am I missing something ? Anybody has some
experience with this, or knows any models that fulfill this
criterium ? (.. we are looking for a low-budget solution .. I know
there are quite expensive projectors with excellent stereo .. but
I'd just like to know how far one could get with a say $3000 projector)

Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de