From: Joe Zhou (jzhou_at_deltasearchlabs.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 12:28:17 CST

Hi John,

Thanks for your prompt reply. However it still does not work.
I set the VMDPREFERSTEREO option, started VMD, and used the
Display->Stereo->Crystaleyes option, but the left-eye image and
right-eye image are still in the same vmd window. I think what I need is
two separate windows, one shows left-eye image, the other shows
the right-eye image, then I can use two projectors(with polarized filter)
to project those two images into one screen to get a passive 3D
stereo image.
Is it possible to configure VMD to do it?

Thanks a lot,

Joe Zhou