From: Lorenzo Gontrani (lorenzo.gontrani_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2013 - 12:35:13 CDT

Dear all, can anyone tell me the exact meaning of this variable in the
gofr script? (it is not returned in the GUI version). I can see that
it is an integrated quantity (like igr is the integral over g(r)).
It should contain somehow the parabolic uniform distribution

Thanks for any suggestion

Lorenzo

 Lorenzo Gontrani
 Research associate of CNR-ISM (Rome Tor Vergata)
 EDXD group of University of Rome "La Sapienza"
 GSM +39 338 7615798
 Email lorenzo DOT gontrani AT gmail DOT com
 Webpage: http://webcaminiti/gontrani.html
 Rispetta l'ambiente: se non è necessario, non stampare
 questa e-mail
 Protect the environment: do not print this e-mail, unless
 necessary