From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 01:30:26 CST

Dear Ghislain,
  Can you email me one of the PDB files that fails to load on 10.3 but
worked on 10.2? I've never seen the behavior you describe. Are the
PDB files correctly formatted? (i.e. Unix file format and not interspersed
with extra ctrl-M characters or formatted with only ctrl-M carriage returns..)
If you send me an example, I should be able to give you some suggestions.
(no need to send to all of VMD-L...)

Thanks,