From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 15:57:22 CDT

Charles,
  You didn't say specifically which version of VMD you're running, but
I'm guessing you're running 1.8.1 yes? I've not seen the specific problem
you mention, but I have seen VMD do strange things in OSX occasionally.
Once this occurs, can you set the mouse mode back to one of the other modes,
or is it "stuck" in the affected mode?

Thanks,