From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2011 - 07:17:55 CDT

Hi,

Are you running with administrator right? If not you should not even be
allowed to write to C:\Program Files\...

I think you are being bitten by Win7 32 bit compatibility issues as
described here:
http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/developers/archive/2009/08/04/user-account-control-data-redirection.aspx
Basically your files get written to a virtual C:\Program Files\...

Try writing your file to an unprotected folder like C:\tmp or even better
under C:\Users\<your user name>

Best regards,
Ajasja