From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Sun May 15 2011 - 14:42:22 CDT

Hi Axel,

> positions for computational work. but then again the emphasis is on "work"
> and "results", not so much developmental work (which can even be poison
> for a career). one can easily see this from the type of questions on the list.

I agree with you. Are you saying that these days obtaining "results" has
become more important than deeply understanding what you are doing?

Thanks,

Gianluca

> cheers,
> axel.
>
>> Olaf
>> --
>> Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
>> Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart
>> Phone: +49-711-685-63607
>>

> --
> Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
> akohlmey_at_gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0
>
> Institute for Computational Molecular Science

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering