From: Raymond C. Fort Jr. (rcfort_at_maine.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 09:12:25 CDT

I solved my problem with the solvate script by editing it to point to
proper locations for the files. It runs fine under VMD on windows, but
will not run on Linux. Similarly, I created the addwater script from the
NAMD manual; it runs fine under Windows, but not under Linux, claiming that
readpsf is not a legitimate command. (And yes, I changed the file formats
to the Unix EOL style before moving them to the Linux box.) Any suggestions?

Thanks to John Stone and Brian Bennion for their suggestions regarding the
solvate script.

Professor Ray Fort Jr. Voice: (207)-581-1180
Department of Chemistry FAX: (207)-581-1191
University of Maine EMail: rcfort_at_maine.edu
Orono, ME 04469 Web:
chemistry.umeche.maine.edu/fort.html

Molecular modeling of organic and biological molecules; wood and pulping
chemistry