From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 21:46:14 CDT

Hi Vlad,
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to make the cgtools plugin as general
as possible --that's why it makes use of user-definable database files
in what I hope is a pretty simple format, so that a wide variety of
models can be used with it. That also means that having tools for
various approaches to reverse coarse graining would be great. I'm not at
TCBG any more and don't have time to do active development, but if you
already have a tool, you might want to speak with Kirby Vandivort
(kvandivo_at_ks) to see if it can be integrated with cgtools as another
option for reverse coarse graining. You'll probably need to make it work
with the cgtools bead definition and reverse coarse graining database
formats, but these are *really* simple.

Best,
Peter