From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 11:28:24 CDT

Ignacio,
  Can you provide us with example files that don't load correctly with
the existing Molden plugin? If you can upload them to the VMD Public
project on BioCoRE, or post a .tar.gz file containing them on the web
somewhere, I would love to get these files and adapt the plugin to handle
the cases that it doesn't currently cope with. We wrote the Molden plugin
based on reading descriptions of the format, but having more example files
is very helpful.

Cheers,