From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 11:04:44 CDT

Ian,
  If you have bugs to report you can just email them to us
directly at: vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu

I used to have a bug reporting mechanism online, but users found
it too hard to use, and then the HTML form spammers came along
and started filing spam as bug reports... (oh the joy)

The VMD-L mailing list is still best if you run into a problem
and are looking for a workaround and I'm out of town at a
conference or vacation or something and you're in a hurry for an answer.

Cheers,