From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 13:52:49 CDT

Dear Suzanne,
  I assume that the VMD output you got from Situs is a script containing
VMD 'draw' commands right? An alternative way to load your CCP4 map
would be to try out the latest test version of VMD 1.8.1 and load your
CCP4 map directly into VMD. The new version of VMD includes several new
plugins for reading electron density maps, one of which is a CCP4 plugin.

Alternately, we'd be happy if you could send us a copy of the CCP4 map
you're working with, along the Situs output and any other files you're
the files are too large for email, let me know and we can arrange an
incoming FTP area for you.

Thanks,