From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 16:33:13 CST

Hi,
  I think that what you really want to do is to merge your two structures
into one, and then use an atom selection to cut the hole with
"not within XXX of protein" and then write out the new structure.
This ought to work much better than attempting to dock your protein
into a hole that you cut independently.

Cheers,