From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 16:46:07 CST

Hi,
  I don't know much about the internal workings of the Maestro plugin
nor the file format itself, so I'm going to defer to the people at
D.E. Shaw Research to try and answer your question, as they developed and
contributed the Maestro plugin for Desmond. I'm CCing Justin Gullingsrud,
hopefully he will have some suggestions for you.

Cheers,