From: Ronald Salesky (rsalesky_at_unm.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 11:42:51 CDT

Hi John,

Thanks so much that did the trick! I have a copy of
ModelSim on my machine (for debugging programmable logic
designs, I was an electronics engineer before the
wonderful world of computational chemistry).

Sure enough, there they were in the PATH variable and TCL
scripts are used. And it's put out by Mentor Graphics,
you'd think they'd know better...

Best regards,

Ron