From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 16:31:46 CDT

Hi,
  Use the RMS fit plugin, or MultiSeq to do an alignment on
the two structures. The MultiSeq alignment uses STAMP, which
can deal with dissimilar structures automatically, so that may
be the easiest to use. You can read more about how to use these
plugins on the VMD web pages. You could also do an RMS fit using
the VMD text commands (e.g. "measure fit") and then use the resulting
transformation matrix with the atom selection "move" subcommands.

Cheers,