From: craig bullington (craig.bullington_at_vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 11:48:37 CDT

I am running vmd 1.8.6 on a Mac OS intel, and I have had some interesting
occurences. I have a pdb +psf loaded, and I have tried to run the commands
rotate [x] by <5> and the same for rock, just to learn the commands.
However, when I do this the application x11 pops up, and my molecule graphic
just loads for what seems an eternity (it is an extremely fast machine).
Any tips on what I am doing wrong? (I have entered the command into, at
different times, both the tcl command line and the vmd terminal). Thanks
for any help!

-Craig